My cat swallowed my son's ADHD pill and was not well. She needed immediate attention. My vet was in surgery and I couldn't reach him, but Companion Animal Clinic was able to see her right away. They treated her quickly, kindly and gently, keeping in mind that she was terrified and not in her right mind. They were very efficient and I felt they treated her very well during our visit. They even taught me how to give her fluids under the skin myself, at home, so they didn't have to keep her longer and charge me way more. They were very thoughtful and mindful of that. Great place.